Friday, February 27, 2009

Beginning of 2009

Since there is now a Krout blog and my sister made a blog then I thought maybe I would make a blog. Greg and I got a dog right before Christmas. Her name is Karma and she is a lab mix (or so they say). We rescued her from the Humane Society. So now I have a cat and a dog......Sooney came first and is 4 almost. I got her right after I bought my house. She doesn't know what to think about Karma but she is trying to play a little more. We will see how it all works. I can't say I have much exciting going on. I spend a lot of time with Greg, going to Trevor, Paige and Jenna's stuff and following them around. I am getting ready to go to Vegas over Spring break for a whole week. I am so excited. It will be Greg and I's first vacation and I am so looking forward to it. We are meeting some friends out there and are just going to enjoy the time away from real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment