Friday, February 27, 2009

Test is almost over

School time is very stressful when it comes to state tests. So for the last two weeks I have been testing kids one on one. I think that makes me more tired then anything else. I have been grumpy and tired. It really is hard to explain. However all the kids are done testing and they did for the most part well. Better than I have ever had a group do.

I have taken up reading a series of books since testing started. When the series first came out I was not interested in the least. Then the kids at school started talking about it and I like to know what they are talking about so I borrowed the book from a girl at school. Twilight is a great book and I have a hard time putting it down. I'm almost through with book one and ready to move on to book two. Paige seems to really enjoy the series and has read it going on the third time now. She was telling me all about it. Now I guess I will have to go see the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment