Monday, January 25, 2010

All my thoughts rolled into one

I've had a lot on my mind and haven't been able to sleep at night. When i lay down at night my mind starts going and trying to fix all the problems. So maybe if I can just vent them out they wouldn't bother me so much at night. So here they are......

What if my dress doesn't fit in 3 months.......

If an 8 year old already lies and has a huge attitude what will it be like as a teenager.......

How are we going to get to go on a honeymoon.......

Can I successfully put stuff on ebay and actually sell them.......

How soon will we need to start looking to buy a new house........

If your weight when you get married is your thinnest what will I look like in a few years.......

Where can I cut back on the wedding to not spend as much money......

What do I need to do in order to get new windows on the house.........

How come everything seems to need to be done at one time.........

Why don't parents take the time to teach their children how to act appropriately so I don't have to try to teach them when it's too late.......

How do I get the kids motivated to succeed on their state tests.......

How come the number on the scale is going down but everything I wear feels tight.......

If I think of any more I will come back and add. Those are the things on my mind right now. I hope all of you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment