Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Concerts concerts everywhere!



First concert in the new Intrust Bank Arena. Went to see Justin Moore, Miranda Lambert, and Brad Paisley on 1/9/10. Went to dinner with our really good friends Blake, Amber, and Sabrina. Then on to the concert. We had such a great time. This weekend we are going to the hockey game with Blake and Amber, as well as taking Gage to his first hockey game. Should be a great time. Then in February, Sabrina, her mom, Blake, Amber, both sets of their parents, Greg and I will all be going to see George Strait and Reba in concert. So looking forward to it. I have some of the best friends ever. We have a great time and don't really have to be doing anything.

Got some really sad news this week. My cousin, Drew, has been asked to be in his best friends wedding. That wedding happens to be the same day as ours. So at first I thought that I was going to have to find a new Ring Bearer since Drew's son, Coleman, was to be the one. I tried to tell them all it would be okay and I understood. However, Cinda set me straight telling me that her and Colemen WOULD be at the wedding. Then today Greg tells me that Cinda, Coleman, and Cannon will be at our wedding but Drew will be missing it. It makes me tear up a little because I feel pretty close to Drew and I am sad that he isn't going to share in our day. However, I totally and completely understand and I am sure that Cinda will take lots of pictures so that Daddy doesn't get to miss seeing Colemen in a tux. We love you Krout family

2 comments:

  1. sister sister sister...don't you worry that pretty little head of yours, there is no way i would make you find a new ring bearer when we are SO elated that you asked coleman to be it! and there is no way i am missing your wedding!!! You and my hubby are close so that makes us close! Ever since i started dating Andy and got to meet you that first Thanksgiving i have always really liked you and am so happy we are now cousins! can't wait for your big day and you better believe i will be there with big ol' alligator tears of joy!! hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I really hate when I type a comment and when I hit post then it won't work. Now I have to try to remember what I comment before. :) I'm so elated that you and the boys will be at the wedding it really means a lot to me. I'm sad that Drew won't be able to be there though. You are right about getting along. I'm glad that it was so easy to like you :) As for Coleman I have been thinking that if Cannon were asleep it would be cute to have Coleman pull him down the aisle behind him. :)

    ReplyDelete