Monday, March 23, 2009

WE GOT ENGAGED!

Just got back from Vegas and I am officially engaged. On the first night out there Greg and I went up in the Eiffel Tower and he purposed to me. He got down on one knee and asked me to make him the happiest person for the rest of his life. I was shocked and said YES. So we are planning to get married on May 8, 2010. We are playing off of Mom and Dad's 50th date and May was the first 8th that fell on a Saturday. So save that date and come celebrate our happiness with us.

2 comments:

  1. ok sister i have been WAITING and checking this thing since i got your text that night!!! i just knew the first thing you would do was post about being ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!! i am so so so excited for you!!! can't wait to hear all the details! xoxooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY when do we get to see the ring!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete