Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So Excited about Vegas

Well it's almost Spring Break and if you teach you know the importance of this week :) Greg and I are going to Vegas over Spring Break this year. I am so excited. We are meeting two other couples out there and are just going to enjoy being away from real life for a while. We have been saving for like 8 months. We are staying at Planet Hollywood with a view of the Bellagio fountains (my favorite part of Vegas). I could spend hours and hours just sitting at the Bellagio watching the fountains and laughing at the people. (There are some very funny people in Vegas)

I just realized the other day that we will be there for St. Patty's day so that would be a very fun and exciting time. I'm praying for great weather and a fun time had by all. Look for the many many pictures that I will take and post when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment