Thursday, October 11, 2012

20 Random facts about myself.......

Challenge day one.........20 Random facts about myself.  My challenge to you is to answer them for yourself  :) 

1. I love to color my hair and do different things with it.
2.  I'm a little (no wait ALOT) OCD
3.  I married my soul mate.
4.  I have a shoe fetish that has now turned into my daughter having TONS of shoes.
5.  I love working with the difficult students at school. 
6.  I love to play volleyball.
7.  I miss coaching sometimes.
8.  I clean when I get angry or mad.
9.  I would like to be a full time mom.
10.  I like to match my shoes or glasses to whatever I am wearing.
11.  I love SOONER football
12.  I like to cook.
13. I sometimes feel under appreciated and taken advantage of. 
14.  I love to sleep in.
15.  I want more kids.
16.  I wish I could go to Vegas once a year.
17.  I have never been out of the country but would like to.
18.  My truck is a pig sty because we live in it most the time.
19.  I want to put bright blue or pink highlights in my hair.
20.  I love my family.........

Topic tomorrow:  fears

No comments:

Post a Comment