Monday, October 22, 2012

It was a total MISUNDERSTANDING!

Good morning everyone.  Back to the challenge.  What is a misunderstanding that people have about you? 

I believe that a misunderstanding that people have about me is that I am not very nice and hard to get along with.  However when people get to know me they know that I tend to tell it like it is and they either love it or hate it.  I don't tend to sugar coat things and my friends respect me for that.  I guess I give off an unapproachable vibe and that is sometimes hard to break down.  If someone would take the time to get to know me they would realize that I am very loving and would do anything for someone.  I would hope that if you ever asked one of my friend that they would say that about me. 

Oh what a weekend.  I had Friday off because of Parent teacher conferences.  So Lynnli and I went to Winfield to see the chiropractor and then had lunch with mom and dad.  Saturday consisted of watching Brayden play soccer then heading to Towanda for football.  Sometimes I wish we just had  a weekend to be a family and have a good time together instead of being on the run all the time.  Here's to hoping that everyone had a great weekend and that your week goes as well as ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment