Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Where do you see yourself?

Question for the day......Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? and 15 years? 

Five years from now I see myself raising a wonderful 16 year old, 6 year old and a 3 or 4 year old. Gage will be a Junior in high school and active in tons of activities and school.  Lynnli will be 6 in five years and in her first year of school and with any luck she will have a beautiful little brother who will be 3 or 4.  I love being a mom and want to have another child.  We will still be living in El Dorado with me teaching and Greg working hard everyday to provide for our growing family.  Hard to believe that I will be turning 40.  I would like to be taking another Vegas trip for my birthday like we did when I turned 30. 

Ten years from now is harder to picture.  I would guess by then I would be a grandma because Gage will have found someone very special and be working on a family.  Lynnli and Tollen (our future boys name) will be in high school or almost and we will be running ragged with sports and music and whatever else the kids find as their knack in life.  Greg and I will be more in love then we are right now and having a wonderful time with our kids and/or grand kids. 

Fifteen years from now.....oh wow that seems like a very long time but I know it will fly by quickly.  All kids (if we only have 1 more) will be out of the house and Greg and I will be adjusting back to life as a couple not just as parents.  We will have some wonderful adult children whom have made their places in the world and are learning how to be productive in society.  Greg and I will be able to do some traveling and seeing parts of the world that we had only dreamed of seeing. 

I know my answers are pretty generic but sometimes you just have to take the days and years as they come so you aren't let down when things don't work out the way you thought.  I know there are things that I thought would happen in my life already that haven't and I was very disappointed at the time but now I see why they happened and that my life is right where it needs to be and I am LOVING it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment