Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm on a roll......3rd post this week....4th post in the challenge

Describe 5 weaknesses you have. 

1.  I feel that a weakness I have is not telling people NO.  This leads to me being overloaded with things to do and feeling very anxious because of it. 

2.  I'm not very good about talking about what is wrong.  I will keep things in until it is too much and then things get ugly and I blow up.  I should learn to just talk about it and deal with the little issues instead of blowing up and having to deal with the huge issue. 

3.  I'm an impulse buyer.  Instead of thinking if we need something, I will impulse buy it and then regret it later. 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  We are now on the down hill slope.  I am making it through my long week.  This week is Parent Teacher conferences at school so we were at work til 8:00 pm on Tuesday night and then from 8:00 am til 8:00 pm on Thursday night.  Thank goodness that is followed by a Friday off and then the weekend.  Now if I could just get motivated to get some painting done and some moving done it would be a great weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment