Thursday, October 18, 2012

Where would you live?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? 

I would love to live on a beach in the southern part of the US.  I can say that now but I have never been there so I don't know that it would be a place that I would like to be 365 days out of the year.

Out of the places that I have visited I love the Vegas area but would definately want to live far away from the strip.  Sure it gets hot there but it isn't the same kind of hot as it is here. 

Mostly I want to live where my family is.  I love the Kansas/Oklahoma area.  The politeness of the people in this area is wonderful.  I can remember going to New York and thinking how rude the people were.  Then we ran into a lady that was so nice and helpful.  Come to find out, she was from Iowa.  The friendliness of the people in this area will keep me here.  Plus I am way too involved in my extended families lives to just up and move somewhere far far way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment